Below is a list of the questions that will be answered in an
Information Letter/Condo Questionnaire:
- How many units are included the project?
- How many units are occupied by owners as their primary
- How many units are owned by off-site owners?
- How many units are one (1) month or more delinquent in their
assessment fees? #
- What is the total dollar amount of delinquent assessments
due the association? $x,xxx.xx
- Total dollar amount held in reserves by the association.
- How many units are sold and closed?
- All units in the project have the same fee?
- This unit also belongs to a master/umbrella
- ALL construction and/or rehabilitation at the project
been completed? -- This includes all units, pools,
clubhouse, tennis courts, and all other amenities.
- This project contains multi-dwelling units?
- All units in the project attached?
- The owners have taken control of the association?
- The approximate date that the project construction was
- One (1) person/entity own more than 10% of the total
- The project's legal documents allow for the project to
be expanded by additional phases or by units not yet
- The association/project allow for daily or weekly
- All units are owned "fee simple" - NOT leased land?
- The association owns all amenities and recreational
facilities debt and lien free?
- The project is professionally managed?
- There currently special assessments planned or has been a special assessment in the last two years?
- The association is involved in pending litigation other
than relating to the collection of unpaid (past-due)
- Timesharing or segmented ownership allowed?
- There commercial usage?
- The Governing Documents (including Declarations and
By-laws) of the Owners' Association include a "Right of First
Refusal" by the Association on unit sales?
- The Association maintain a comprehensive general liability
insurance policy with coverage of a minimum of $1 million?
- The common elements / limited common elements are insured to
one hundred percent (100%) of their replacement cost?
- Who provides the insurance for this association, including
name and contact information?
Agent Name w/ Contact Info
- The Management Company maintain separate records and
bank accounts for the associations in which it serves?
* This information is
considered accurate for thirty (30) days from the date of the